World of Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Foxes

Welcome to World of Foxes, where you can talk, roleplay, and meet others! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RP yourself!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xena
Admin
Xena

Paw Points : 34

RP yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

"I have to go to the soccer feild. Coach Collins will kill me if I'm not there on time! See ya!" Ani said. She ran to the soccer field, dropped her backpack, and started juggling the ball. She didn't stop juggling until everyone got there. Everyone bettr hurry up! Coach Collins was there first, watching Ani. Ani kept juggling the ball.
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffoxes.forumotion.com
Aten

Aten

Paw Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Mikky changed in to his soccer uniform, which was a slick red shirt with black stripes on the side, slick black shorts, long socks, cleets, etc. As he was walking on the field, he saw Hazel, and rolled his eyes. "Hey, Hazel!" He had a genuine smile, but he jumped on his back as a soccer ball missed him by a hair length. Mikky's long legs kicked the soccer ball, shooting it even farther from the person who kicked it. "That'll teach ya!" He yelled to Mikey, who had kicked it. It was weird, they had the same name, but they couldn't stand each other. Mikey walked over, getting his face all in Mikky's. "Watch it, loser," The 14 year old snapped, his voice as cold as stone. Not at all traumatized by the younger kid's rudeness, Mikky replied coolly, "Watch what, exactly?" Mikky heard his coach calling him, and he waved, then walked away. "Yes, Mr. Wolfe?" He asked politely, taking a swig of his water bottle, saving his Gatorade for the actual practice.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

Paw Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

"Ok, I want to do a practice swim meet. Perry, Wolf, Thrasher, And Moody will be our hme team. The other four girls shall be the the visting team." Coach Brown said and nodded the girls of. Katie stoof beside one of her Ok friends, Macey and they soon began the mini swim meet. Katie and her team soon finished the practice, and were happily lounging around lazily in the poool.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm

"Ok, practice is over early! We're going to the pool to swim!" Coach Collins said. Ani started to walk to the pool, talking to her friend Lydia.

~Stephanie's on the swim team.~
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Mikky wiped some sweat off his face, and looked up at Mr. Wolfe. "You can go to the pool," He smiled, waving him away. "Alright," Mikky walked to the pool, heading towards the bathroom. He came out wearing his blue swim trunks, and as he saw Katie, a smile appeared on his face. Jumping next to her in the pool, he smiled warmly. "Hey, there," Mikky's voice was gentle, yet tired. Fixing his hair, he was Hazel and let a disgusted expression appear on his face. Shaking his head, he focused back on Katie, revealing his muscled self. (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am

Katie smile as Mikky jumped into the pool beside her. "Have you ever jumped off the high dive? It is so much fun and it is such a rush! I'm going to go jump off of it now!" Katie said with a smile on her tan face. After she climbed out of the pool, Katie began the long climb up to the high five. She never noticed Hazel trailing after her. When Katie finally reached the diving board plat forum, she stepped out onto the diving board. Katie peered over the edge to save at Mikky and Ani when suddenly she felt a pair of hands push her over the edge. Katie was too terrified to scream, and she hit the ground with a sickening thud. [i]"Everything hurts....it hurts to breathe...hurts..so bad.."[\i] Katie thought, then she opened her eyes. Even opening her eyes hurt. Every breathe throbbed and Katie could hardly see from smacking her head so hard against the ground. Katie tried to call for help, but she couldn't find her voice, so she lay there. Thinking she was dying.
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:03 am

Mikky climbed after Hazel, when he saw her following Katie. But, he wasn't fast enough as Hazel pushed her off. Mikky quickly pushed Hazel off the diving board, then jumped down in to the pool. He crawled out, and ran to Katie. His breathing was shallow and heavy, but he knew what to do. Almost immediately, his soft brown eyes caught sight of a few dislocations and some broken bones. Swallowing his fear, he put his hands around her arm, and pushed the bone back in to place. Gently, he put his arms around her leg, and pushed that back in to place. Mr. Wolfe, his coach, was already calling the nurse. "Mrs. Hawrse, we're going to need you. Immediately. By the pool." Then he hung up, and walked over to the twelve year old. "Where does it hurt?" The thirty four year old asked gently, examining her. His eyes widened as he realized what Mikky was doing, that he was probably saving her from losing all feeling in her legs and arms and possibly becoming paralyzed. "I don't see anything else I know how to place.." Mikky said thoughtfully, and bit his lips as he examined the beat up girl. With a gasp, he pulled his shirt out of his backpack, and wrapped it around her head, which was bleeding. But he made sure it wasn't around her mouth, so she could breathe. "Breathe. Breathe for me," he breathed in and out heavily, "copy me." Then he put his hands on her cheeks, and kissed her forehead softly. Mikky continued breathing, and told her over and over again to copy him. Finally, Mrs. Hawrse walked over. Her, Mr. Wolfe, and Mr. Brookes helped put her in the wheel chair until the ambulance got there..

By the way, your error with the italics is that you need a space before the question mark. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 am

"I feel like jello.." Katie groaned, her voice high pitched and raw. Her chest rose and fell shallowly, but had the timing right. [i] "Funny, just today I was bragging to Macey about never breaking a bone but now look at me. I'm broken. My whole body hurtttsss. And what about school? Eh... I hope Hazel gets like sued for this or something.."[\i] Katie thought blearily, the medicine they gave her already working.
"Haha, what happend to my arm? It looks funny. It looks like a noodle! Haha, noodle arm! Hehehe..." Katie continued to giggle until the ambulance rushed away.

"Holly shi.." Lane trailed off because teachers were looking at him. Lane ran towards Mikky, and tried to ignor the blood stain on the floor, and asked "What the heck happend?!? Why did Katie like jump off the diving board or something?! And why did she say her arm was a noodle?!?" lane asked, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 am

Mikky looked at Lane, putting his hands in his pockets, ignoring the blood all over them. "Hazel pushed her off the high dive. Which reminds me.." He walked over to Hazel, and did this to her ---> t(-_-t) "What is wrong with you?! You nearly killed her!" He growled, his voice as cold as it could be.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 pm

~This is before the ambulance took her away!~
"KATIE!" Ani screamed. She sat by her side and watched Mikky. When she was taken away. She hugged him. "Thank you..." She whispered. She turned to Hazel, and screamed, "You bitch!" At that, she punched Hazel in the face as hard as she could. "Fuck you! You may not like her, but she didn't deserve that!"She pushed her in the pool, and jumped into the pool with her. She kicked her in the stomach and thought, I can't believe her!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Hazel shrieked as she fell into the water, but then she remebered her three years of self defense training, and she punched Ani in the bridge of her nose, where Katie had punched her earlier, causing a rush of blood. Hazel then grabbed Ani by her hair, and she slammed her head down into Hazel's bony, knee repeatedly.

Lane jumped into the water after Ani, and shoved Hazel in the face. Hazel broke away as teachers yelled and screamed. Lane grabbed Ani by the arms, and pulled her out of the pool, using a towel to moop the blood of her face.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Ani thrashed around, trying to run back to Hazel. "LET GO OF ME!" she screamed at Lane. Her cheek was swollen and her nose was completly broken. "LET ME GO!"

Stephanie ran over to Ani and said, "I got it from here. Thanks, Lane." She held Ani down by threatening her with her boney elbow, which hurt. She held the towel over Ani's nose and said to Lane, "Get the nurse." Ani, now somewhat relaxed, and said, "No, I'm fine." Stephanie looked at Lane again, with a look that said, "Don't listen to her."
Back to top Go down
Atala

Atala

Paw Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

~Is it too late to join? Razz~
~Ichigo, the real problem with your italics is that your "\" is backwards. Razz Its supposed to be "/"~

Name: Lydia
Appearence: tall, athletic girl with long, dark hair and dark brown eyes that are ever so slightly speckled with gray. Lean frame, as she used to do Chinese dancing, (don't laugh), is a great swimmer, and also a "master" in playing violin. However, she has contacts in her eyes
Personality: unwaveringly loyal, shy, humorous, really smart, compassionate, persistent, quiet at times,
Other: She has a little sister who is prone to sickness

Name: Christy
Appearence: tall, skinny girl with shoulder-length dark hair and large hazel eyes. Skinny, light frame, but kind of muscular too, as she does Tae Kwon Do when she can. She is prone to sickness, like pneumonia
Personality: N/A
Other: She has an awesome older sister. xD

Last edited by Atala on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm

~Is that your real name? :O We're doing our real first names, looks, personality, etc. My name is Ani. :3 Is your name really Alanna? :O If it is, accepted!~
Back to top Go down
Atala

Atala

Paw Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 am

Ooh, really? I'm supposed to do my real name? Oops. Sorryyyy. I'll change it. xD
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Lane rolled his eyes, and said to Stephanie, "I know she's not fine. Hold on." Then Lane ran to the nurses office, and told her about everything and they hurried back to Ani and Stephani.

Katie gritted her teeth as they doctors gently poked her ribs, making Katie flinch or cry out in pain. "Why on earth did she freaking push me off the highdive? What did she want to do if I died? Little bitch." Katie thought angrily, then winced as the doctor gently pushed her ribs. "Well, your ribs aren't broken. Just badly injuried. And you broke your right arm as you can tell." Katie nodded, and as the doctor left the room, Katie stared around the Emergency room, bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

As the nurse whiped all the blood off of her and tended to her nose, Ani sighed sadly. I hope Katie is ok... she thought. Once the nurse was finished, there was still one more class left. History... ugh. she thought quietly. The bell rang and Stephanie walked Ani to class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP yourself!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Foxes :: Other RPs!-
Jump to: