World of Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Foxes

Welcome to World of Foxes, where you can talk, roleplay, and meet others! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RP yourself!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xena
Admin
Xena

Paw Points : 34

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

RP your human self! Everyone goes to the same school, no matter where you live or how old you are. You have to make yourself have the same personality, appearence, name (just first), etc. You can make two real or fake friends. If they're real, make them the way they are too. To make a character, use this:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My charries!
Me!
Name: Ani
Appearence: I'm 5'4", I always wear a T-shirt and shorts, I wear a 9 1/2 womens shoe, I have copper/blonde/brown hair (Razz) and I have hazel eyes.
Personality: Jumpy, fun, funny, hyper, can get serious at times, epicly amazing
Other: Alex's girlfriend. LOVES rock and heavyi metal, total tomboy.
My friends!
Name: Stephanie
Appearence: Short blonde haired girl with blue eyes. Very light and small.
Personality: Fun, cool, hilarious, awesome
Other: One of Ani's best friends.

Yes, Stephanie's a real friend of mine. Have fun!

Last edited by Xena on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffoxes.forumotion.com
Ichigo

Ichigo

Paw Points : 15

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 am

Name: Katie
Appearence: Short, thin girl with a little bit past shoulder length deep brown hair with lighter blonde streaks. Has a freckled face, and weird hazel eyes that have reversed colors. Has a thin, bony frame, and most of the time, you can feel her thin bones.
Personality: Hyper, always happy, easily hurt, head strong, easily offend, sharp tounged, arrogent sometimes, snappy, and always lashes out when she is hurt.
Other: Is Ani's BFF! :O

My real awesome, Real life friend!

Name: Lane
Appearence: Tall dirty blonde guy with light blue eyes. Has alot of muscle on his body for a 13 year old.
Personality: Calm most of the time, defensive of friends, protective, easy to anger, fierce when angry, not afraid to take things into his own hands....err...fists.
Other: Nothing much

Made up bully girl

Name: Hazel
Appearence: Tall, thin girl with dark brown haired girl with bright green eyes and a smooth, pretty face,
Personality: Mean, rude, bully, enjoys torturing younger kids, sassy, bratty, miss perfect, self obsessed, shallow.
Other: Is like...the popular Queen.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:02 am

~Accepted! You can start RPing when you get accepted! Wink~

Ani was leaning on the lockers, Alex and Johnathon both with her, as always. They were talking, since they were in a band. Ani looked around, and said plainly, "I'm gonna go look for Katie. See you guys later." She texted Katie, asking, "Hey! Where are you?"

~Imma act like I have a phone Razz~
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:29 am

"Heading 2 my locker with Lane, trying 2 avoid Hazel today, I don't want anymore tea in my hair. Y?" Katie texted back quickly before shoving her iphone 4s back into her pocket. "Ani?" Lane asked, giving her a side long glance as they walked down the hallway, alert for signs of Hazel. "Yep. How did you know? Were you looking at my texts?" Katie grinned and said over dramaticly. Lane grinned back and then returned to looking down the twisting hallway. Katie slung her black and white checkered backpack over her right shoulder, and held some quickly drawn doodles of many different things in her left hand. Katie's mind drifted back to yesterday when Hazel had caught her alone on her way to class. "Where is the rest of your Nerd Herd, Katie? Or did they leave you too?" Hazel sneered, looking at Katie with disgust on her face and she still remembered the shocked look on her face when Katie had spat back suddenly "Oh, they went to hang out with you since you joined the Math club. Oh wait, you never did. I just assumed you did because of those hideous glasses and your outfit!" she had spit venomusly at the dark haired girl and her possy. "Don't get to smug, bratt!" Hazel said stiffly, then she stepped forward and dumped her tea all over Katie's hair and face, drenching her hair and most of her face. Then Hazel smiled and leaned forward, pulled her shirt forward and dumped the ice down Katie's shirt. Katie chewed her lip, continuing down the hallway beside Lane. "I was never so angry and humliated in my life. Stupid Hazel. Stupid tea. I hate Hazel and her stupid tea! Why is she always so mean to me? I mean she;s 2 years older than me...what could I have possibly done to offend a 14 year old, brat? Katie thought, and brushed her hair out of her face. "Katie, you passed your locker. It is three hallways down." Lane sighed and turned around and bgean to head up the hallways, leaving Katie to chase after him.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:34 am

Ani texted back, "She's a idiot. >.> I wanted to hang out with you. Meet by my locker? Wait, do you want to hang out with Alex and Johnjohn too?" she sent the text, and sighed. She's never been bullied. Poor Katie...

~Should Hazel start bullying Ani (me) too? OMG! Ani can beat the crap out of her for you! :O Razz~
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

Paw Points : 21

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:48 am

Name: Mikky
Appearence: Short, spiky, gelled brown-black hair, and the softest brown eyes. He's short, very short, but is very muscular and agile. Always wears an Angry Birds shirt, and shorts that go to his knees and long socks. He has Black vans, and always wears a long black sleeved shirt under the angry birds shirt. He has clear, soft skin.
Personality: Sarcastic, silly, mean at times, weird
Other: Has a girlfriend I will add later Razz
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 pm

~Accepted!!! :3~
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am

"Sure I guess. As long as they don't annoy me to death." Katie texted back, and looked at Lane and said "Come on! Were heading to Ani's locker..." Katie trailed off as he groaned and turned around again. "Oh shit...come on! I just dealt with her yesterday! " Katie thoughts as Hazel and her little possey stood, blocking her way. "Oh look what decided to drag herself into my way!" Hazel smiled, but disgust was evident on her face.. Lane suddenly smiled cockily and asked smoothly, "Hey, Hazel. New hair style?" he asked, something sparking in his eyes. "Why, yes. Fabulous isn't it?" Hazel said arrogently, sporting off her new look. "It's nice in all, but what year did you borrow it from?" And Hazel's smile disappeared and she raised an eyebrow and said smoothly "I didn't borrow it from a year, I borrowed it from your mom."Lane snickered and raised his eyebrow, minicking Hazel. "So, Lane if your done protecting your little girlfriend, why don't you split?" Hazel said, twirling her hair. "Sure she's my friend Hazel, but you don't seem to have any." Lane said eyeing each of the girls in the possy. "Blondey on the right, is wanting to learn all your secerts, then blab. Dark Burnet on the left wants to shave your eyesbrows, then paint the bottom of your pants red." Lane said arrogently. Hazzel blushed, and stared at her friends, before running down the hallway, her old possy chasing her. Katie looked at Lane, and sqealed "That was amazing! You beat the crap out of her! I need you to be my body guard! Your an awesome friend!!! Oh my god! She's going to embarass you majoirly now! What do we d-" Lane cut her off by closing her mouth, clearly annoyed by her talking. Then he shrugged, "She's a bully. It's not that hard Katie." then he began to walk down the hall. "If it wasn't hard, then I wouldn't have this problem.." Katie thought sourly, then chased after Lane, buzzing to tell Ani about what happend.

~@Xena: Hmm.... Hazel might be rude and snobby to Ani, but that's it. She likes to tease Katie because Katie is easily hurt and crys alot...Razz~
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:45 am

Mikky and his friends were walking around the school, when he saw Hazel. "What's someone like you talking to someone like them?" He asked, looking at Katie and Lane. "They're not nearly as rude or ugly as you," The well muscled boy elbowed into her side as he walked by, and Aynn, his girlfriend smiled arrogantly as she walked by the girl. Mikky may be popular, but he was still himself. The 15 year old stopped by the 12 year old, and smiled warmly before continuing walking. Qynn's angel blonde hair was straightened, her bright blur eyes warm as she hugged Mikky, leaning her head against his chest, "That was nice of you." Rolling his soft brown eyes, he snorted, "I can't stand people that ugly who think they're so cool." Qynn laughed her bright giggle, "Well, I've got to go. Doctor's appointment." Mikky wrapped his arms around her skinny, fragile body, and planted a soft kiss on her lips. The 15 year old girl pulled herself away, and smiled, then ran towards the office. Mikky turned and walked back towards the 12 year old. It wasn't like him to spend any time with people who were younger than him, but he couldn't stand Hazel. "You know," he said with a slight chuckle, "all you have to do is stand up for yourself. She's ugly. You're much better than her," he moved her hair out of her face, then smiled warmly at Katie. "See, you've got a pretty face," he Put his hand on her heart, "and I know you've got a prettier heart than her." Realizing it might sound like he a
Was flirting, he added, "Everyone does. But I got to go. See you later?" He asked as he started to turn so he could walk to his first period. Which was math.. Great, I hate math. He groaned silently, then waited for the response from Katie.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:19 am

Lane stared at Mikky, and then after a moment more of smirking on the inside, he brushed his hair out his eyes and inched toward Katie. "Since when have 15 year olds taken interests in 12 year old girls? He didn't do anything except comfort her. Stupid guy." Lane glowered. Then, realizing class would start soon, Lane grabbed Katie's phone, and texted Ani, "Meet us near the math class. Katie wanted to tell you something.-Lane" then he hit send, shoved Katie's phone back into her backpack and coughed "Um, Katie I think you forgot about Ani."

Katie looked up, and smiled at Mikky and she said "Thanks, and see you around." Then she noticed Lane glowering slightly and she rolled her eyes and looked at Mikky and said, "I better go before Lane starts to pout about that I forgot him." she smiled gain, then grabbed Lane by his arm, and drugg him down the hallway. She never noticed Lane still glowering at Mikky.

Hazel stiffend when she heard Mikky's words. "Hmph! Why is he defending that little crybaby and her 'boyfriend'?! They are nothing but losers and never will be anymore more!"Hazle scowled, then she zipped off to ELA class.
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:30 am

Mikky smiled, then walked towards Mr. Bregan's class, which was numbe 160. Alex, his friend since he was about 10, walked over, flipping her naturally straight, shining brunette hair. "Hey, Mikky," She greeted, smiling warmly. "Hey, Alex. You have Bregan, too?" He asked as he looked at the pretty girl to his right. Last time he had saw her, she was a total tomboy. Now, she had mascara, glittering pink lip gloss, a light gray shirt, short shorts, and gray Toms. "Yeah. He's the best teacher," She laughed, remembering having him last year, "But this is the last year we'll have him; He doesn't teach 9th, sadly." Mikky shrugged, and smiled crookedly. As a ding came from his phone, Mikky pulled the black iPhone4S out of his pocket. It was a text from Qynn, with a picture of her doing the peace sign. It read: "Hey, Cute little Mikky mouse. See you soon. <3" Little did Mikky now, Alex was looking over her shoulder. "Didn't know you and Qynn were together," she replied, her voice a little colder than before. "Yeah.." He really didn't know what to say; she was never like this. "Well, I'll walk with Kody," she said and walked over to the 7th grader with glasses. Confusion was evident by the expression on his face, but he mearly shook it off and continued walking to Mr. Bregan's class.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 am

~Hey, Xena, Katie and Ani have this class together.~

Katie entered Mrs. Dobbins room and looked around the room. No Ani. Katie sighed, and took a seat near the window, and while she waited for class to start, she pulled out her sketch book and began to draw. Looking at her picture closely, Katie noticed as the scirbbles became the outline of a person. The face had rough outlines of the features like the eyes and the nose and the mouth. Katie soon began to draw over the outlines in a thicker line, her arm becoming silver with each line she drew.

Lane peered over Katie's shoulder, happily watching his best friend draw. "She's always so happy and perky, even when she's being bullied. She's....she's...And that reminds me, why did that Mikky kid seem so happy to defend her? Hmph, he stole my moment with Katie. Stupid boy. Lane thought angrily, but then relaxed and continued to peer over Katie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Ani didn't text back. She was going to scare Katie. "See you guys, gonna scare Katie." Alex and Johnathon waved their goodbye, and Ani ran to class. She tiptoed behind Katie and yelled, "BAH!" She waited to see her reaction, which she hope was going to be shocked and scared.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Katie sqeaked in surprise, and leaped to her feet, punching Ani in the gut in her surprise rage. When Katie noticed it was Ani, she rubbed her forehead and said embarassedly, "Oh. It is you, Ani. Sorry about that, but you know not to sneak up on me!" she said, combing her hair with her fingers. Seeing Mrs. Dobbings amused glance, she embarassedly took her seat with the whole class staring. Katie smiled and blushed and looked at Ani and stuck her tounge out.

Lane chuckled as Katie punched Ani, but as Mrs. Dobbins swept her glance around the room filled with litttle kids, kids, pre-teens, and teenagers, Lane shut up. " Stupid Mikky. I was the one who was going to comfort Katie, not Him!" Lane thought angrily but then focused his attention on Mrs. Dobbins.

"OK, Class. Take your seats and we will begin the lesson." Mrs. Dobbins said, ignoring the groans.

~Flash forward to lunch Smile~
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:03 pm

~Since my BF joined the site, I will be RPing my friend Stephanie now!~

Ani sat down, a bandage on her nose. She looked around, and saw Stephanie. She ran over to Ani and asked, "What happened?" "I snuck up on Katie-" "You know not to do that!" she laughed. Ani looked around for Katie to show her that she bruised Ani's nose badly.
Back to top Go down
Desiree

Desiree

Paw Points : 1

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Name: Tessa (Tess) / Sienna (Sienna's my middle name, but my friends call me that ^_^)
Appearance: Long, flowing dark, dark brown hair, and foresty green eyes. She's very skinny, and you can see her ribs if you look closely. Has muscled arms and legs, but they're very thin, because she's constantly swimming. She always wears a t-shirt or a long sleeved shirt that's thin and lets the air go through, short shorts or skinny jeans, black Vans, and sometimes a hat. She has neon green nail polish.
Personality: Quirky, positive, happy, silly, protective, easy to anger
Other: Mikky's sister~
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:58 pm

~Accepted! Wink~
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Katie grabbed a salad, an apple, and a slushie for lunch and headed across the lunch room with Lane, keeping an eye out for Ani and Stephanie. Crossing the lunch room, Katie sighed as Hazel seemed to stalk up to her. "Oh, Hey Hazel. I didn't see you there, of course, I never do. Your so pale you seem...invisible." Lane smirked, running his free hand through his hair. Hazel raised her eyebrow in a quirk before she said "At lest-" Lane cut her off by raising his hand and saying, rubbing his head, "Dear god, Hazel. Your voice is SOOOOO High! And alll I hear when you talk is 'BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'" Lane screamed loudly in a high pitched voice, making everyone in the school stare at them. After Lane finished, he added "And your voice is so high it makes my ears bleed." he shook his hair and smirked at Hazel. hazel blushed and skittered down the lunch room. Katie smiled warmly at Lane, making him beam and then the two ignored questioning glances and headed down the lunch room to Ani and Stephanie.

Hazel sat down at her table with her friends and she hissed through gritted teeth, "How dare those....tramps do that to me! When Mikky could of been watching!" Hazel looked over her shoulder at Katie and Lane and she hissed to her possy, "I'll embarass them so badly, they will wish their parents were never born." she grinned twistedly, and whispered her plan to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Ani laughed, "Nice, Lane!" Then she looked at Katie and smiled sweetly, "Hello. Notice anything different on my face?" She pointed at her bandage, and said, "You could have broken my nose! Lucky you didn't. You know what I'd do." Ani smiled evilly and pulled out the wooden spoon she always keeps with her. Stephanie screams and hides under the table. Ani put it back, then Stephanie popped back up from the table and squealed happily, "Hi, everyone!" Ani laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"Lane probably just gave me a death sentence from Hazel. I hope you will all see me die." Katie said teasingly, and then looked sweetly at Ani and said with a voice drapped with sugary sweetness, "If my fist wasn't so boney, it wouldn't of hurt. As much." Katie laughed, then she nibbled on her apple, and looked at her friends and asked questioningly, "What are you guys doing for free period? I was thinking of....ditching my althetics class today. I really don't feel like swimming. But i have a swim meet tomorrow and I don't know what I should do because I want to hng out with you guys." Katie said, prodding her salad. Katie rolled her eyes as Lane teased, "Katie you gotta eat more. Your all skin and bones." And Katie smiled and said proudly, "Why thank you. But I need to stay light so I can swim faster."
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Mikky grabbed an apple and a sandwich, because he only ate that at lunch. As he saw Katie, he smiled and walked over, setting down his tray. "Hey!" He said warmly, waving to her and everyone at the table. Alex sat down next to Mikky, "Hey, losers!" Mikky rolled his soft brown eyes, "She calls everyone a loser, except herself." But, Jakob, Mikky's arrogant popular friend was watching him with a raised eyebrow. "Tell me if you need anything," He got up, and sat down next to Jakob, Alex following him. Mikky saw Hazel, and smiled slyly to his friends. The muscular fifteen year old walked over and put his arm around the pretty girl, "Hey, Hazel. Do you wanna go out with me?" He acted like he was nervous, so he made his hand seem like it was shivering, and his face get a sort of pale hue. Then he pulled his hand through his dark brown hair, and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Admin
Xena

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm

"Sorry. Can't ditch athletics today. Mandetory soccer practice today!" Ani said. She took her shiny purple soccer ball out of her backpack and spun it on her finger. "Can't miss it." She put the ball back in her backpack and at her pizza. "Nomnom!" Stephanie laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Katie smiled as Mikky sat downn with her friends, but then she heard Lane's annoyed cough and she looked at him to see a scowl on his face. "Ugh, what has gotten into him? Katie thought, then she said "Come on! Don't scowl at me! I'm ditching pratice that could cost me my team the whole swim meet!" she cried and shoved him off the bench, causing him to tumble to the ground. Lane's scowl disappeared and he smiled and got his feet and sat back down. "Unless...someone wants to come with me to my pratice? I get bored when I have to walk back to school alone. Most of the time Ani comes with me, but it is Soccer season now."

Hazel looked up, a blush spreading across her face, and she smiled beamingly and said, "Of course, Mikky. Looks like you came to your senses about hanging out with Katie and her....friends." Hazel said arrogently, and twisted smile and she said "I'm glad you came to your senses, Mikky."
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Mikky laughed dramatically, shoving his hands in his pockets of his shorts. "You actually thought I'd ask someone like you?! What an insult!" He raised his eyebrows, and sat down next to Katie again. "Never knew you and Lane were dating," He laughed, when his iPhone4S beeped. Pulling out his phone, he realized it was time to be done with his lunch by the alarm on his phone, and he hadn't taken one bite. "Oh, well," he said, and dumped his sandwich and apple in the tree, "don't need to eat everyday." ~Tigger gave me permission to godmod her character~ Sienna sat down next to Mikky, elbowing him in the side. "Hey, butthole," she greeted, smiling arrogantly and over dramatically. "Hi there, butthole!" Mikky replied overly sweet, copying her smile and looking at her side ways. "I just turned 15, and I'm now a teenager that is awesomerrrr," Mikky always made the end of his sentence longer than the actual word was if he was hyper and or happy.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"We're not dating. Were just friends." Katie said, then tossing her food away she stood up and stretched and said to the group, "Well I'm going to go to practice, or coach will be biting at my neck. Just like Hazel. So, Bye!" Katie said, and grabbed her bag and ran toward the Swim Center. Arriving early, Katie changed quickly and climbed up on the high dive. Feeling a termor of excitment and a slight bit of fear like always, Katie walked out to the edge of thhe diving board, bounced for a moment, then leaped into the air, and dove into the pool. Opening her eyes in the clear blue water, Katie swam to the shallow end of the pool, and reappeared for a breath, panting slightly, before she repeated the back and forth part.

Hazel stiffend and she said coldly, "At least I'm not the one hanging out with pathtic 12 year olds who can't defend themselves." then she sniffed and looked away, whiping a small tear away and then stood up and strode to the Soccer field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP yourself!   RP yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

RP yourself!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Foxes :: Other RPs!-
Jump to: