World of Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Foxes

Welcome to World of Foxes, where you can talk, roleplay, and meet others! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aten the fox :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aten

Aten

Paw Points : 21

Aten the fox :D Empty
PostSubject: Aten the fox :D   Aten the fox :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Name: Aten
Pack: Desert Pack
Description: Dark creamish-tan fur on his back with a somewhat darker stripe, but cream legs, chest, and belly. He has huge ears, that are the creamish tan color. Aten has surprisingly long legs for a fennec fox, and a long nose. He is also very big, which he uses as an advantage in fights. Aten has soft brown eyes, and a black nose to match his rough black paw pads. He has a big, fluffy tail that is usually by his side since he is usually calm or playful.
Personality: Playful, sarcastic, somewhat irritating, stubborn, wears his heart on his sleeve
Parents: Canyon [father] Desertmoon [mother]
Littermates: N/A
Mate: N/A
Cubs: N/A
History: Idk when I'll have it, because I have to think of something XD
Back to top Go down
T.J._Socs

T.J._Socs

Paw Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Aten the fox :D   Aten the fox :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Nice description! I like it!
Back to top Go down
Aten

Aten

Paw Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Aten the fox :D   Aten the fox :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Thankssss! It was hard to explain, because it's kind of obvious what a fennec fox looks like, but I'm actually pretty proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aten the fox :D   Aten the fox :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Aten the fox :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Foxes :: Create your Fox-
Jump to: